- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Traverse those rocky hills and long-day treks in the sure comfort and versatility of the lightweight Focus GTX Mid boot by Lowa™.
- Abrasion-resistant suede, cordura and microfiber upper.
- Mid boot construction protects and stabilizes the ankle, while still providing freedom of movement.
- Lacing loop system operates smoothly and holds your foot in a comfortable, secure fit.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet cool and dry.
- Climate-controlled footbed improves breathability.
- Ultracushioned PU midsole provides superb support and stability.
- The self-cleaning tread design of the Lowa Trac® Lite outsole has an increased surface area to provide superb grip on rugged, uneven terrain.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Focus GTX Mid by Lowa. Sorry!
Interested in new Lowa products?
There have been generations of Bavarian mountaineers, climbers and hikers that have played a part in LOWA´s development of technical innovations and construction techniques that make their boots special. Patented Gore-Tex® lasted construction and their proprietary AWP (Asymmetric Walking Position) design are just a couple of features that LOWA uses to make their boots more supportive and comfortable.
Boots are all that LOWA has ever done, valuing comfort, fit and durability with every design. LOWA boots are European made and bound by the European Community´s high standards of environmentally sensitive production. They care not only about producing the best outdoor boots anybody has to offer, but about our environment as well.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Lowa Focus GTX Mid
I have wide-ish, but not crazy wide feet at an E width. I previously had a pair of Scarpa boots which were really well made, but were just too narrow in the tow box for me. I was constantly dealing with numb and crushed pinky toes and blisters galore. A local backpacking store recommended this brand as a high quality boot company with a roomier last. I wear a 9 in street shoes and ordinary athletic shoes. With hiking socks, I am a 9½ in these. They fit like they were made for just for me. The thinnish looking sole is deceiving. These boots are plenty flexible to be comfortable, but they are stiff and sturdy underfoot. Stepping on broken and embedded rocks, roots and the like, the boots protect the bottoms of your feet in the same way that much heavier boots would. They are not sneaker-like. They are stiffer than that. I have not used them to carry a heavy pack. I know they make heavier boots for that. For heavy day hikes, and shorter overnighters, these are perfect. I am very happy with them.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Dave - customer
- from California
- May 27, 2012