- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Loudmouth Golf Clothing Size Guide
- Have your competition on the links whistling Dixie when you're in this superb short from Loudmouth Golf®.
- Cotton-spandex fabric blend provides for flexible comfort.
- Colorful argyle pattern flaunts your unique style.
- Belt loop waist.
- Dual button front closure with zip fly.
- Side hand pockets.
- Back welt pockets.
- 97% cotton, 3% Lycra®.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Outseam: 18 in
- Inseam: 9 in
- Front Rise: 8 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 14 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 9. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dixie Short by Loudmouth Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new Loudmouth Golf products?
Loudmouth has re-defined and single-handedly brought back the infamous golf fashion from the 1970s. Tee off in a pair of the flagship pants, shorts and skorts, wildly printed for an unmatched appeal. Vibrant polo shirts, trimmed hats, and bold belts complete your unmistakable golfing ensemble.
Today Loudmouth Golf is recognized as the leading brand in outrageous, fun golf apparel for men and women. Blending a uniquely sartorial aesthetic with easy comfort and performance, Loudmouth creates a singular golfing experience. When your supply of khaki, grey, and black has left you thoroughly bored, rediscover the fun with Loudmouth Golf.
Loudmouth Golf Dixie Short
These are very cute and easy to wear...whether you are on the tall side or shorter. I bought for my 5'10" 16 year old daughter who didn't care for them and find that they fit me fine (I'm 5'). They are generously cut and you don't feel like they ride too low. I think they're pretty cool.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- May 8, 2012