- Lolë Size Chart
- Run the city streets with style and grace in the Silhouette UP Tank Top.
- 2nd Skin Light fabric moves with your body and dries quickly to keep both your skin and body dry.
- Scoop neckline.
- Built-in shelf bra enhances comfort and provides medium impact support.
- Media-friendly pocket at bottom right rear.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 95% nylon, 5% elastane.
Front Lining: 56% polyester, 34% Coolmax® polyester, 10% Lycra® spandex.
Back Lining: 82% nylon, 18% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Silhouette UP Tank Top by Lole. Sorry!
Interested in new Lole products?
Lole Silhouette UP Tank Top
- Angie E - customer
- from Wakefield NH
- December 6, 2012
I am 5' 3", 34 B with a petite athletic build. I bought this in Spectrum in size small & I love it! Color is gorgeous & fit is excellent. Shirt is somewhat long, but no worries here! It will never ride up your back side. Very important to have a good sports bra underneath this if you wear it for running/aerobics/high impact. The built-in bra does not provide much support -- even for a small bust. Quality seems to be very good for the price. I have worn & washed a dozen times already & no signs of fading or wear & tear. Great shirt!
- Tree h - customer
- from Texas
- November 22, 2012
LOVE this top. fits true to size, supportive bra, retains shape and the straps stay in place. flattering neckline, the back is scooped too. it's long so there's no issue of the material riding up, the darting in the front and overall seaming is flattering, would highly recommend and as a great alternative to the racerback style.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- October 5, 2012