- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a little vintage inspiration to your everyday look with the Mitchell lace-up from LLOYD® Footwear.
- Burnished leather upper with a traditional lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned leather footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Uniquely designed synthetic outsole with the traditional red stripe delivers long-lasting durability.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mitchell by Lloyd. Sorry!
Interested in new Lloyd products?
An enterprise that reaches their 120th birthday must have done something right. LLOYD footwear is currently exported to more than 40 countries all over the world, sharing their distinctive red stripe adorned on the heel since 1968. Whether you are looking for a sporty sneaker or a classic lace-up, LLOYD will keep your look on trend.
120 years is like a long journey on a path you can only walk in good shoes. The most important thing is the right pace: with one foot firmly grounded in tradition and the other on its way to the future.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
My first German made shoe and I'm impressed. Stylish, comfortable, a good smart-casual shoe. Only thing is the nubuck is more black than the brown looking product photo.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Alec F - customer
- from Henderson, NV
- October 24, 2012