- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Soar to new style heights in these adorable mary janes.
- Leather upper with bird appliqués.
- Hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Padded collar provides additional comfort.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pio Pio (Toddler/Youth) by Livie & Luca. Sorry!
Interested in new Livie & Luca products?
Livie & Luca was formed in 2005 when three friends, all new moms, compared notes and discovered there weren't any shoes on the market with the modern designs, flexible soles and affordable prices they craved. Deciding to create their own shoes, Livie & Luca was born, with the fitting tagline, "adorable shoes for adorable feet."
With an independent spirit and a commitment to giving back, Livie & Luca partners with its customers and Art for Humanity to facilitate the donation of gently-worn shoes to children in Honduras. Children living in poverty are given possibly their first pair of shoes for school and protection from soil-borne infections caused by walking barefoot.
Designed to "tread lightly" on the earth, Livie & Luca incorporates eco-friendly practices wherever possible. This commitment to the environment combined with fresh designs and taking cues from children's creativity, has created the magic that is Livie & Luca.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Livie & Luca Pio Pio (Toddler/Youth)
I bought a size 6 for my daughter when she was about 14 month old. She has been wearing them everyday since. Absolutely love them! High class, adorable, easy to put on. They rock!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- May 22, 2013