- There's no logic to looking lovely. Produce the perfect presence in the inspiring image of the Little Marc Jacobs™ Laure C Dress!
- Scoop neck.
- "Little Marc Jacobs Standard Supply Model #LMJ 2011-01 Type: Tees" printed on the front.
- Little Marc Jacobs stinky rat printed on the back.
- Flared bottom hem.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold and hang dry.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10 (Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Laure C Dress (Big Kids) by Little Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Little Marc Jacobs products?
Luxury from birth... The Little Marc Jacobs motto. Since the summer of 2007, Little Marc Jacobs collections have been designed for children from birth to the teen years. Inspired by the luxurious styles of the Marc Jacobs adult line, Little Marc Jacobs embraces a young, spontaneous, and casual lifestyle.
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. It didn't take long for the fashion world to take notice; Marc Jacobs's first knitwear collection sold before he even graduated. While he was still a student, he received several prestigious awards. In 1984, Marc Jacobs and Robert Duffy established Jacobs Duffy Designs. The partnership was based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality. Later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label.
Today, Marc Jacobs is one of the most respected, trend-setting designers in the world and this has trickled down to his fabulous Little Marc Jacobs children's line. Little Marc Jacobs is a symbol of style and luxury. Offering a versatile collection of children's shoes, clothing, and accessories, Little Marc Jacobs continues to push fashion to its upper limits season after season.