- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Travel in style and function on your next extended weekend getaway with the 22" 4-Wheeled Carry-On from Lipault.
- Made of durable nylon twill fabric with a soft, satin feel, this bag is super lightweight, durable, and water-resistant.
- Retractable, aircraft-grade aluminum pull handle provides an easy pull while minimizing the strain on your arm.
- Additional handles on the top and side provide easy lifting of the bag from the trunk of a car or an overhead storage bin.
- Reinforced, self-healing zippers provide year-after-year durability for extended usage.
- Large zippered pocket on the front offers quick-access storage of items such as your boarding pass, magazine or other quick-to-grab items.
- Main zippered compartment includes adjustable compression straps and two zippered pockets for storing your undergarments and smaller accessories.
- Four multidirectional spinner wheels with 360° rotation offers easy navigation around crowded airports and streets.
- Width: 14 1⁄5 in
- Depth: 7 9⁄10 in
- Height: 21 3⁄5 in
- Weight: 6 lbs
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plume - 22" 4-Wheeled Carry-On by Lipault. Sorry!
Interested in new Lipault products?
Now available on the Atlantic side, Lipault luggage can be found in top specialty luggage and department stores throughout the US and Canada. Lipault's line of luggage and travel bags is designed with both fashion and function in mind. From their soft-side collection, which can be conveniently folded up when not in use for space-saving storage to their hard-side collection that is made from 100% polycarbonate for rugged durability; Lipault luggage is both dependable and stylish. Lipault's hard-side collection is also color-matched to their soft-side collection so you can match hard-side pieces with soft-side pieces.
Whether you are traveling abroad visiting historic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower or visiting family out of town, Lipault luggage is designed to accommodate all of your travel needs. From duffel bags to uprights, Lipault is right there with you on your next adventure. Travel in style and confidence. Travel with Lipault.
Lipault Plume - 22" 4-Wheeled Carry-On
I love this suitcase! I just came home from a cruise and used this carry-on for a 5 day overnight land tour. It was just perfect and because it soft sided, it does expand. The only down-side: is that the orange color gets very dirty through the airport travel. I came home and tried to clean it with soap with moderate success. Get another color unless you like dirty luggage!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- April 2, 2012
After watching videos and reading reviews, I decided to invest in this carry-on. Coupled w/ Zappos' amazing VIP shipping, I got the item in 2 days! The quality of this bag is just phenomenal. It's really roomy and I managed to fit in 10 tops, 2 jeans, 2 shorts, 12 pieces of undergarments, 2 pairs of shoes and a couple of hair tools. That's not including the two compartments in the flap that I haven't put stuff into yet. Haven't taken it traveling yet, but the quality is amazing and will do well as carry-on.
- Alexis C - customer
- from Toronto, ON
- May 25, 2012
This bag is really tough, but still looks good and is protective. It works surprisingly well when wheeling over pavement, and in the event that you need to carry it the handles are very comfortable - perhaps my favorite feature on this bag, it's amazing how little thought/consideration other companies put into the handles on their bags. Highly recommend this bag! Side note - it's worth noting that there isn't a wire rod running around the edge of the bag, but this shouldn't be a big issue for most as it allows the bag to be more flexible for oddly shaped items inside.
I'd also recommend: Incase
- Brian S - customer
- from Chicago
- May 9, 2012
Great suitcase! Very lightweight and can spin on a dime. Easy to pack and if your other bags get lost you can use this one for along time. I only use it as a carry on and my laptop fits in on top. I have purchased a waterproof bag I put over it before I put it in the overhead bin of the aircraft. This prevents it from getting dirty and also protects for a short while if the pilot wants to test the waters. In that case dump out the contents and place waterproof bag back on it and the suitcase becomes a personal flotation device.
- Recon6 - customer
- from Las Vegas
- May 7, 2013
This is a great bag. Simply appointed for practical packing. Holds a lot and wheels well.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 20, 2012