- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Where's that heat coming from? You, because with your sick moves and unmatched speed, you're on fire!
- Art by Quincy Quigg.
- C2 Power Banana Camber/Banana Blend(C2BTX): Rocker between your feet blended with a radial camber to contact points. Focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice and a solid amount of pressure to the tip and tails for power end-to-end stability, pop, and maximum control in critical situations while maintaining float.
- Magne-Traction serrated edges grip the ice and turn it into powder! Features seven strategically placed bumps along each side of the sidecut. Biggest bumps are at the center, giving you more control and balance. Smaller bumps outside the feet provide improved tip-to-tail control but still offer plenty of freestyle freedom.
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls has the same futuristic power 90º pop technology as Lib Tech's world record setting skateboards. Power transfer spines have been placed along the sidewall of the board to add board control to the sandwich construction.
- Columbian Gold Core is made of an experimental new dead tree with the highest compression response ever used in a snowboard.
- Directional twin geometries.
- Wide fit.
Contact Length: 127"
Side Cut: 8.6"
Nose Width: 31"
Waist Width: 26.8"
Tail Width: 31"
- Stance: 21-26"/.5"
- Flex Rating: 7/10
- Weight Range: 150+ lbs
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Horsepower Skunk Apes WIDE by Lib Tech. Sorry!
Interested in new Lib Tech products?
Lib Tech snowboards are manufactured by Mervin Manufacturing, which is the longest running and last major snowboard factory in the USA. Mervin is managed and staffed by snowboarders, who continue to innovate and experiment with new ideas to improve the rider experience.
Mervin's "build, ride, refine" philosophy has created many important developments in snowboard evolution. The use of sidecuts to create edgehold and turning ability were first introduced by snowboard pioneer Mike Olson. The latest technology has been the creation of the Magne-Traction that makes snowboards easier to ride and improves overall performance. Their Banana technology continues to create better rocker control, tip-to-tail contact and improved gripping so the snowboarder controls the ice and not the other way around.
Mervin Manufacturing also strides to be an environmentally-sound company by working with water-based solvents and renewable fast-growing forest products. Wood dust is even recycled and scrap wood is sold for kindling. Mervin Manufacturing continues to move forward to be the leading snowboard company with a clean environmental conscience.