- Levi's® Women's Size Guide
- Make this Levi's® skirt your summer signature.
- Denim skirt features an tailored pencil silhouette in a classic, jean-inspired cut.
- Stretch denim is woven for superior recovery and a lasting stretch.
- Six-pocket design with a unique back welt detail.
- Embossed leather logo patch at back.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Zip fly with a hidden hook and button tab closure.
- Vented back hem offers ease of movement.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Skirt Length: 20 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tailor Pencil Skirt by Levi's® Womens. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Womens products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
Levi's® Womens Tailor Pencil Skirt
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia Beach, VA
- January 11, 2013
Okay, so I should have read the item description more closely. This skirt does not look like the image. The image makes it appear to be a straight pencil skirt. In reality, instead of being straight from the hips, it curves inward from the hips. I guess that's what they meant by "tailor pencil." Nice otherwise, and true to size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mountain View, CA
- January 3, 2013