- Levi's® Plus Women's Size Guide
- Flaunt your fabulous figure in Levi's® Fuller Waist jeans.
- Specially cut for women with a fuller waist and a narrower hip, seat, and thigh.
- Waistband sits below the waist and is expertly contoured to follow your shape and prevent gapping.
- Mid-rise 590™ fit widens below the knee into leg-lengthening boot-cut.
- Five-pocket design with patch or button-flap back pockets.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Short Inseam: 30 in
- Regular Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 17 1⁄4 in
- Leg Opening: 21 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 16W, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plus Size 590™ Fuller Waist Boot Cut by Levi's® Plus. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Plus products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 35 reviews.
Top Positive Review
6 people found this review helpful.Read more » « Show less January 19, 2012 by Anonymous
It's about time a jean company realized that not all women have full hips and thighs to match a full waist. These jeans are great. However, I found that the dark color runs smaller. For example, the 18 in the light color was too big and the 16 in the dark color was too small. I ended up keeping the 18 in the dark color and a 16 in the light color.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boones Mill VA
- March 30, 2012
- Mary B - customer
- from Chicago
- March 22, 2012
Great jeans for ladies with "apple" shapes. Very light fading over the front of the thighs, which looks to elongate your legs. You may need to order a size down.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta, Georgia
- February 27, 2012