- Levi's® Plus Women's Size Guide
- Step into the season with the effortless Levi's® 542™ Capri.
- Rise is tilted lower in the back and higher in the front for modern style with great coverage.
- 542™ fit features a roomy cut through the thigh and chic capri length.
- Five-pocket design with triple needle-stitched arcuate at the button-flap back pockets.
- Leather brand patch on the back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Inseam: 20 in
- Front Rise: 9 7⁄8 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 16 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 16W, inseam 20. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plus Size 542™ Capri by Levi's® Plus. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Plus products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
These are the best capris I have ever seen. They fit the way they are suppose to and no gaps when I bend over. They don't look like they were purchased in the fat girls dept. I have Levi plus size jeans also and love them as well.
I'd also recommend: all levi plus size
- Sheila a - customer
- from United States
- April 24, 2013