- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Levi's® Plus Women's Size Guide
- Check yourself out from every angle and like what you see in the Levi's® Plus Size 512™ Perfectly Shaping Boot Cut Jean.
- The stretch denim perfectly shaping boot cut is designed to fit and flatter every body shape.
- Flattens your tummy with a hidden panel while it shapes and smooths your curves.
- Higher, straight-cut waistband
- Boot cut leg lengthens silhouette.
- Five-pocket design with button-flap or back patch pockets.
- Leather brand patch on the back waist.
- Woven logo label accents the right rear pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and a button closure.
- 84% cotton, 14% polyester, 2% spandex except on noted washes.
- Black w/ Fall Sunset: 68% cotton, 24% polyester, 7% viscose, 1% spandex.
- Glowing Light: 68% cotton, 20% polyester, 10% elastomultiester, 1% spandex
- Soulful Dark w/ Fall Sunset: 77% cotton, 21% polyester, 2% spandex.
- White Highlighter: 97% cotton, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Short Inseam: 30 in
- Medium Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 3⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 16W, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plus Size 512™ Perfectly Shaping Boot Cut by Levi's® Plus. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Plus products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 23 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
These jeans have been a welcomed addition to my wardrobe. I enjoy that they are straight leg without be bulky or skinny jeans. They don't stretch out like other jeans, but yet still move with you. I'm 5'10" and find the length to be great.Read more » « Show less December 21, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I was very disappointed with this purchase, quality-wise. The jeans came quickly and fit perfect, which was great. However after only one wash the seams were fraying! On jeans! I have never had another pair of Levi's do this. The only thing I can figure is that they were imperfects or worse, knockoffs. I was under the impression that Zappos sold new legit merchandise. I also would have let this slide, but the knee high boots that I ordered also scratched up considerably after only one wear. Based on my experience, Zappos sells low quality merchandise at department store prices.Read more » « Show less January 7, 2012 by Anonymous
- Anonymous - customer
- December 21, 2011
I was very disappointed with this purchase, quality-wise. The jeans came quickly and fit perfect, which was great. However after only one wash the seams were fraying! On jeans! I have never had another pair of Levi's do this. The only thing I can figure is that they were imperfects or worse, knockoffs. I was under the impression that Zappos sold new legit merchandise. I also would have let this slide, but the knee high boots that I ordered also scratched up considerably after only one wear. Based on my experience, Zappos sells low quality merchandise at department store prices.
- Anonymous - customer
- from los angeles
- January 7, 2012
These are the best pair of jeans I've ever owned! They're comfortable, stylish, and durable. I'm so glad they come in plus sizes for my, er, "generous" behind.
- Amanda M - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- January 30, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Antonio, TX
- March 19, 2012