- Levi's® Petite Women's Size Guide
- Let your legs do the talking in the Levi's® 515™ Boot Cut Cord.
- 515™ corduroys sport an easy, straight fit that breaks at the knee to a bootcut leg.
- Mid rise falls just below the waist.
- Medium-wale corduroys sport a touch of stretch for resilient everyday wear.
- Five-pocket design with uniquely pieced coin and button-flap pockets.
- Signature arcuate design at back pockets.
- Leather logo patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane except on noted washes.
- Tumbleweed: 97% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 37 in
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2P, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Petite 515™ Styled Cord Boot Cut by Levi's® Petites. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Petites products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
Levi's® Petites Petite 515™ Styled Cord Boot Cut
I loved these pants! Just got them today and tried them on. They are a nice quality corduroy (not the thin scratchy kind that you'd get at Walmart)...they're soft, come with a belt. I wish I could get these in brown and tan colors, in petite. But being short, I guess I have to take what I can get. The rust color is gorgeous for fall. I'm very happy. Thanks Zappos!
- Donna - customer
- from Wyoming
- November 6, 2012