- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A street-styled update to your go-to Levi's® fit.
- The 508™ is cut close through the seat and thigh without being too snug, similar to the 514™.
- Tapers through the leg to a skinny fit.
- Slouch-cut, low rise sits below the waist.
- Soft, brushed twill offers an stylish alternative to your classic look.
- Five-pocket design with arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 14 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 508™ Regular Taper Twill by Levi's® Mens. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Mens products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
Levi's® Mens 508™ Regular Taper Twill
This particular style is about 1 inch shorter in the rise of the waist than the other two pairs of 508s in Tazer and Tumbled Merlin that I purchased. Maybe it could be because they are made in two different countries, or someone at Levi's has dropped the ball on consistency. I sent them back. Also, the color of the ivy green is more of a medium olive and appears darker in the photos online.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Nowhere, OK
- October 25, 2012
Awesome pants! The fit is great and they're very comfortable. I have fairly muscular legs and at first they were a bit tight, but the stretch out for a comfortable fit. My legs are also short and the tapered look really helps.
- Jarrett - customer
- from Vancouver, BC
- March 26, 2013
Good pants. I like the jean fit with the softer material. The fit is good for a thin, athletic built guy like me. I ordered my usual size of 29"W & 32"L, and they fit me just the way I hoped. Wearing them now after the first wash, and I'm very happy with this purchase. Always happy with Zappos.
- Keith - customer
- from Tucson, AZ
- January 21, 2013