- She'll take center stage with this showstopping Levi's® jegging!
- Jean legging boasts a super skinny fit through the seat, thigh and leg.
- Resilient denim sports a high stretch for added comfort.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 81% cotton, 18% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 18 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 9 in
- Leg Opening: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 18 Months. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' Lana Denim Leggings (Infant) by Levi's® Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Kids products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.