- Ensure your little one will be able to keep on truckin' by grabbing this exceptional jacket from Levi's® Kids.
- Classic Red Tab™ styling.
- Vertical seams on the front and back.
- Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Buttoned flap chest pockets.
- Front hand pockets.
- Adjustable side tabs so you can create the fit you want with ease.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2T Toddler. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Trucker Jacket (Toddler) by Levi's® Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Kids products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
This jacket is way too small to fit my son! He is 3 and of average height and weight and the 4T fits more like a 2T (except for the arms those and long). I will be returning and getting the size 6 or 7 (little kids) to assure a relaxed fit and allow for shrinking during wash and my son's growth spurt. Color (West) is dark and clean. Quality is amazing!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Midwest
- August 9, 2012