- Levi's® Boys' Size Guide
- The classic Levi's® look that's always in style.
- 505® jeans fit comfortably straight through the seat, thigh and leg.
- Straight-cut waistband sits just below the waist.
- Sits evenly on both the front and back.
- Classic, five-pocket design.
- Branding-stamped rivet and shank button-detailing.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 32 in
- Inseam: 24 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10 (Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' 505® Straight Jeans (Big Kids) by Levi's® Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Kids products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
These are my son's new favorite style of jeans. The price is reasonable, Zappos' service is like no other!
- Carrie J - customer
- July 12, 2011
These pants were terrible! They were incredibly stiff on arrival so I tried washing them to soften them up so my son could wear them. Alas, they stayed stiff and then became a hard, wrinkled mess!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rumson, NJ
- November 8, 2012