- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- Style comes easy in Levi's® jeans.
- Jeans boast a chic high rise and skinny fit from the hip through the leg.
- Articulated knee and twisted side seams lend a well-worn, wash-shrunken look.
- Classic, five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Metal brand badge set at the back right pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 9 3⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 14 2⁄9 in
- Leg Opening: 10 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shrunken High Rise Skinny Jean by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.