- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- Conversations cease. Breaths catch. Hearts stop. It's all in a day's work when you step out in show-stealing Levi's® leggings.
- Jean legging boasts a super skinny fit through the seat, thigh and leg.
- Modern mid rise.
- Denim sports a high, resilient stretch for added comfort.
- Classic, five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane except on noted washes.
- Laser Lights Print, Motto Print: 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Frequency Dip, Repaired White Destruction: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Watercolor Stripe Shade Print: 97% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Static Black: 90% cotton, 8% elastomultiester, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Vivid Blue: 68% cotton, 24% polyester, 7% viscose, 1% elastane.
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 7⁄8 in
- Leg Opening: 9 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Legging by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
I just purchased these in the Saddled Blue Black color and I'm very pleased with them. The color almost looks like vintage denim to me. Since it was labelled in juniors sizing I sized up from my women's dress size to ensure that it fit and it was perfect. They stretch really well and the fabric is super soft. They will be perfect to tuck into boots.
I'd also recommend: DKNY Jeans, NYDJeans
- Anonymous - customer
- from Las Vegas, Nevada
- October 18, 2012
Was initially skeptical about purchasing these jeans as it has been quite a long time since I shopped in junior's sizes. However, sizing is offered by actual waist measurements not junior's sizing. Not sure why there is a discrepancy in sizing, since Levi's is usually very standard, but adults should know that these are true to size and are not junior's sizing. I was originally looking for another pair of Levi's The Legging, which have a high rise and slightly thicker material, but was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable I am in the lower rise. The material is good quality and has great stretch so they stay skin tight all day, which is a plus. Also, the inseam is a little shorter without being ankle length, which makes them perfect for more petite ladies.
I'd also recommend: BlankNYC, J Brand
- Amanda - customer
- from San Francisco
- August 26, 2012
I love these jeans. I bought these in the block print and I've never seen any jean like it. If you're looking to add an interesting denim to you wardrobe I would highly recommend the block print legging. The print is interesting but not so noticeable as to be unflattering. They are a bit darker than pictured, and I would only wear this with dark clothes. Perfectly suited for a gloomy rainy day. The fit is also amazing. The leggings mold to my legs skintight and make me look so skinny. I had to size up though (26" waist, 36" hip). I highly recommend them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- April 11, 2013