- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- You've painted your canvas with style. Now frame your figure in this Demi Curve jean from Levi's® Curve ID!
- Designed for the woman with balanced proportions between the defined waist, hips, and seat.
- Demi Curve smooths the silhouette and flatters the waist and seat while eliminating gapping and pinching.
- Stylishly skinny fit from the hip through the ankle.
- Low rise rests below the hip.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch on the back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane except on noted styles.
- Hide Out, Rusted Blue Black: 71% cotton, 27% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Rail Road Stripe: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 12 5⁄8 in
- Leg Opening: 11 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Juniors Curve ID Demi Curve Skinny Jean by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
I am very happy with these jeans! The illusion of the stripes elongate my short legs.I 'm 5'1", 110lbs and I got a size 27 and they fit perfectly with no muffin top and don't cut into my stomach. I do have to take 2 inches off the leg but that's okay because I got these on sale. I just bought a second color (on sale) and it should be coming today.
- Tinelli - customer
- from Venice Beach, CA
- January 22, 2013
I ordered the winter pink, thinking they looked like a dusty rose color, they are more purple/pink than anything. I like them, just still deciding if it's the right color for me. They don't have as much stretch as other jeans but they do feel true to size and the legs are a nice fit, not too super skinny.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cali
- January 3, 2013
Love. These are a little snug. Don't stretch as much as some of the others but the colors are wonderful and these look really good on. Love.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- December 18, 2012