- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- You've painted your canvas with style. Now frame your figure in this Demi Curve jean from Levi's® Curve ID!
- Designed for the woman with balanced proportions between the defined waist, hips, and seat.
- Demi Curve smooths the silhouette and flatters the waist and seat while eliminating gapping and pinching.
- Stylishly skinny fit through the thigh with a chic bootcut leg.
- Low rise sits just below the hips.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch on the back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 12 5⁄8 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Juniors Curve ID Demi Curve Skinny Boot Cut Jean by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
These are the first pair of Levi's I've ever bought and I love them! The color is great and the fading is in all the right places so it doesn't look fake. But, because it was my first time buying a pair of Levi's, I wasn't sure how their sizing was. I ordered a 26 (I'm 5'5", 120lbs) and they fit but they were a little too snug for me. I'm sending them back and ordering the next size up! Over all, though, these are a great pair of jeans!
- Natalie - customer
- from Washington State
- April 30, 2013