- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- Those summer vibes are in full effect. Make the most of the moment and step onto the scene in the Levi's® Bondi Skirt.
- Denim mini skirt features a slim fit and lightly flared hem in a classic jean cut.
- 'XX' bartacking and constructed seams lend a unique, vintage-styled look.
- Light fraying finishes the hem.
- Printed leather brand patch at back.
- Four-pocket design with signature arcuate stitched at back.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry medium.
- Skirt Length: 13 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bondi Skirt by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.