- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- Take your look from everyday to showstopper in the Levi's® 535™ Legging.
- 535 jean legging boasts a super skinny fit through the seat, thigh and leg.
- Stylish low rise.
- Resilient denim sports a high stretch for added comfort.
- Classic, five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 67% cotton, 27% polyester, 5% viscose, 1% elastane except on noted styles.
- Hazy Day: 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 3⁄4 in
- Leg Opening: 9 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 28, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 535™ Legging by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
I own pretty much every 535 Legging but this is very comfy. It's got a softness to it. Ordered a size 9/29 and it fits wonderfully. I wore it with a pair of royal blue wedges and got tons of compliments. The waist line is very elasticized and does not ride down. The length is long enough despite being a medium and I have very long legs. Very trendy pair and highly recommend.
I'd also recommend: Rich and skinny, Vigoss
- Anonymous - customer
- from Indy
- April 27, 2013
I received mine today. Love them. Too small though. Normally I wear a 27 but I had to exchange them for a 29. I could barely get them on. I got the Groupie Coral color. I hope when I receive them tomorrow they will fit great. Zappos, love ya!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 17, 2013