- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- Show them what skinny is all about with the Levi's® 524™ Skinny.
- 524™ jeans fit stylishly skinny, cut close through the knee and leg.
- Low rise with a narrow, straight-cut waistband.
- Lowest rise in the Juniors Fit.
- Bold topstitching lends a chic finish to the look.
- Triple-needle arcuate embroidery at button-flap back pockets.
- Printed leather brand patch at back waist.
- Five-pocket design.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane except on noted styles.
- Faded Black Trash: 77% cotton, 22% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Short Inseam: 30 in
- Regular Inseam: 32 in
- Long Inseam: 34 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 12 3⁄8 in
- Leg Opening: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 3, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 524™ Triple Needle Skinny w/ Flap by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
I'm a size 5 at 5'2 and I love these jeans. Fit perfect! Was a bit worried at first about buying jeans without trying on but I grew up wearing Levi's and they always fit good. One thing I can say about the improvement is they have made the waist in the low riders which help my back. Thanks again Zappos for another great fit and wonderful product. You have created a monster and I will be shopping with you more!
I'd also recommend: Will coment more when I shop more with you
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pennington Gap Virginia
- February 22, 2013