- Levi's® Juniors Size Guide
- Chic style and classic cool meet in the Levi's® 524™ Styled Skinny Boot.
- 524™ jeans fit slim through the thigh and flare at the knee to a classic boot cut.
- Low rise with a narrow, straight-cut waistband.
- Lowest rise in the Juniors Fit.
- Heavily threaded topstitching lends a chic, constructed finish.
- Printed leather brand patch at back waist.
- Five-pocket design intricately stitched arcuate design at the back flap pockets.
- Brushed rivet detailing.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and dual-button closure.
- 90% cotton, 8% polyester, 2% elastane except on noted washes.
- Blue Shatter: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 12 3⁄8 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 3, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 524™ Styled Skinny Boot w/ Flap by Levi's® Juniors. Sorry!
Interested in new Levi's® Juniors products?
Originally an immigrant of Bavaria, Levi traveled westward in search of greater opportunities and fortune. An eager businessman of his time, he established a wholesale dry goods business simply dubbed 'Levi Strauss & Co.' It was through this outlet that he imported dry goods, including clothing, umbrellas and fabric. Business was blossoming with the rise of the gold rush, but it was in 1873 that Levi struck gold. Levi Strauss, along with co-creator Jacob Davis patented the process of adding rivets to pants for increased strength and durability. Their creation of the classic 'blue jean' can now be found in households and catwalks worldwide.
LS&Co exists today as one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in over 110 countries. The Levi's brand continues its legacy by consistently providing quality jeans and products, and by earning the trust of consumers, investors, employees and society as a whole through their responsible business practices. This principle of responsible commercial success is embedded in the company's 156-year history and continues to anchor the way LS&Co operates today.
I tried the other style of 524 skinny boot without the flap and I liked those much better. Even though I ordered the size 5 both times, these with the flap were somehow shorter in the crotch area and were kind of uncomfortable when I sat down. Other than that these jeans fit everywhere else and color and fabric were fine, but I think I am returning them for another of the other kind without flap because I don't think ordering a size up will fix the crotch problem.
- Jessica - customer
- from tx
- March 6, 2013