- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep up in the tough terrain with the durable and flexible Wanderfreund by Leki®.
- External SpeedLock features a red lever that is easy to open and close, even while wearing gloves. Speedlock system provides a vice-like grip to lock pole sections in place.
- Strong, 3-section 7075 aluminum straight shaft is heat-treated for outstanding tensile strength.
- Collapses from 47.25 in. to 24.4 in. for easy packing.
- Rubber grip offers multiple hand positions, letting you use the Wanderfreund as a cane or a staff.
- Leki Wanderfreund SpeedLock walking staff features a durable rubber walking tip.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wanderfreund by Leki. Sorry!
Interested in new Leki products?
The name LEKI stands for innovative technology and European engineering. Active people who depend on quality, functionality and security know the LEKI name. LEKI poles are designed in cooperation with certified mountain guides and well—known athletes. LEKI Lenhart GmbH is known world-wide for Skiing, Trekking, Nordic Walking poles and Gloves. It's what they do and have been doing for over 60 years.
LEKI is a company that is passionate about their products and their environment and use advanced production facilities to ensure their processes are responsible. In LEKI’s factory and warehouse they reuse and recycle whenever possible.
LEKI partners with many organizations that share their passion for the outdoors and they sponsor events and activities that promote health through the use of LEKI poles.
When you purchase LEKI poles, you’re not just a customer but a part of the LEKI family.
The Leki Wanderfreund cane is tops. I have had other canes & none performed like the Leki - with the spring load to lesson the jolt when using. I have a much used Leki cane just like this one that is still good after 4 years of heavy use. I now keep one in the car & one in the house.
I'd also recommend: none
- Ron C - customer
- from Topeka, Ks
- June 13, 2012
I have had my Wanderfreud fo about 10 years. I have MS and use it often. My balance is awful but I can walk miles with my Leki. I also have a pair of Leki walking poles which I use to train for the annual 50 mile MS Challenge walk, and of course use them while participating in the walk. This September will be my 12 year to walk in this event I could not make the 50 miles without Leki. I had to graduate to the two pole system as I was falling too often during the walk with my one walking stick, as my balance gets worse when I get tired. Thank you Leki.
I'd also recommend: none
- Sarah J - customer
- from South Hero, VT
- May 20, 2012
There's no debate, these are excellent! So very well made, completely adjustable, comfortable feel and very helpful... plus attractive. Go ahead collect a couple while you can!
- Liz H - customer
- from Michigan
- April 25, 2013
Because of arthritis in my hand, I cannot use a weight-bearing cane. This is my fourth Wanderfreund (I leave them in shopping carts, leaning against the car when a scary guy was asking scary questions at a deserted rest stop, and lots more.) Zappos got this one to me very quickly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- July 12, 2012