- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The LEKI® Corklite Antishock trekking poles feature strength, performance and provide convenience.
- Soft Antishock System Lite(SASL) is an antishock system that is 20% lighter than other systems. SASL is a one-setting antishock system located in the lower section of the pole, providing absorption at the point of impact, limiting the stress on body and joints.
- Positive Angle COR-TEC compact grip: COR-TEC is a blend of cork and polyester materials that offers a natural feel and durability without the use of latex. Positive Angle grips position the hands at a neutral, ergonomically correct 15° angle for optimal swing efficiency and stress relief.
- Positive angle AERGON Thermo Grip: AERGON (air + ergonomics) technology is infused into a trend-setting grip - the lightest in LEKI® history:
•Revolutionary, edgeless outer shape can either be palmed or held traditionally for a variety of gripping options.
•Rubberized and dimpled top provides a comfortable, textured grip.
•Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
•Extremely lightweight shell cavity construction.
•Integrated safety strap.
•Developed in cooperation with professional mountain guides.
- SpeedLock system: A powerful external locking system that activates quickly and easily, utilizes an integrated stainless steel pressure plate to provide a secure lock and keep pole sections from slipping. The fiberglass-reinforced mechanism resists stretching so it retains its locking ability after repeated use. Adjusting pole length on-the-fly has never been easier.
- Universal Carbide Flextip can flex up to 30° without damaging the pole shafts. The Carbide Flextip provides optimal grip on rock and ice surfaces.
- Performance basket system prevents from sinking into soft ground or rocky terrain.
- High quality, factory heat-treated, aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum alloy provides an outstanding level of tensile strength.
•Textured inside surface grips expander in place, providing superior holding of locking mechanism.
•The poles lock reliably at the selected length.
- Completely anodized.
- Comfort strap features:
•Wicker liner for a more breathable strap.
•Softer strap edge means less tender spots.
•Patented lock-down release tab to secure strap.
- Length: 66-135 cm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Corklite Antishock by Leki. Sorry!
Interested in new Leki products?
The name LEKI stands for innovative technology and European engineering. Active people who depend on quality, functionality and security know the LEKI name. LEKI poles are designed in cooperation with certified mountain guides and well—known athletes. LEKI Lenhart GmbH is known world-wide for Skiing, Trekking, Nordic Walking poles and Gloves. It's what they do and have been doing for over 60 years.
LEKI is a company that is passionate about their products and their environment and use advanced production facilities to ensure their processes are responsible. In LEKI’s factory and warehouse they reuse and recycle whenever possible.
LEKI partners with many organizations that share their passion for the outdoors and they sponsor events and activities that promote health through the use of LEKI poles.
When you purchase LEKI poles, you’re not just a customer but a part of the LEKI family.