- Le Mystere Size Guide
- Reduce you bust up to one cup size in the sleek Slim Profile Minimizer.
- Full-coverage bra boasts lace underwire cups that are lined in non-stretch mesh to reduce projection for a smooth, minimized shape.
- A pretty floral pattern enlivens the lace.
- Power mesh band provides stability and support.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style #7521.
- 78% polyamide, 22% elastane.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- Try the Bra Kit, an assortment of bra accessories, with this fine undergarment. Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Slim Profile Minimizer 7521 by Le Mystere. Sorry!
Interested in new Le Mystere products?
When Michael Rabinowitz founded Le Mystere in 1991, he forever altered the lingerie industry for the better. Culled from 40 years of experience, Michael understands a woman’s desire for bras and underwear that fuse fashion and function. Their bras and underwear fufill that desire.
Le Mystere lingerie reaps praise for their fit. Their high-tech, seamless, molded bras provide a ultra-smooth finish and desirable form. Le Mystere bras are constructed from a variety of soft, sculpted fabrics: microfiber, memory foam, and lace. Le Mystere understands that no two women are similar and for that reason, their lingerie is tailored to suit a woman’s individual needs.
From A to H cup, Le Mystere bras are available in a variety of styles and coverage. Furthermore, Le Mystere’s passion for fit extends to underwear. Bikinis, boylegs, and thongs are crafted from ultra soft, seamless fabrics and exquisite lace. Discover the superior quality and impeccable design of Le Mystere lingerie for yourself. Your attitude toward lingerie will never be the same.
Le Mystere Slim Profile Minimizer 7521
Yes! I love this bra! I had tried several different brands of bra minimizers including Spanx but this one was definitely the winner. It minimized back fat while keeping the chest smooth and under control. There are some shirts I like to wear that I don't want my chest to look large and this bra does the job. The only downside...no padding/lining...I thought I wouldn't like that...but it doesn't seem to matter at all. It actually helps with the minimizing.
- Anonymous - customer
- from SPI, Texas
- October 5, 2012
I wanted to love this style. As a large chested person (36G), it's impossible to find bras this attractive that don't have huge straps and look like "granny" bras. This bra can be worn with low cut shirts, minimizes well and is attractive. My problem is the material is very uncomfortable and this digs into my skin horribly. The material feels like a cheap polyester like cheap bras sold at box stores are made of. For the price, I expected a silkier material so I am returning.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Darien, CT
- April 8, 2013