- Le Mystere Size Guide
- Le Mystère® presents a wire-free version of their #1 selling style - the Tisha. Hurray!
- Full-coverage t-shirt bra features molded contour cups for a smooth shape.
- Wireless design rivals the lift of traditional underwire bras due to the strong elastics and power mesh wings.
- Sensual scalloped lace trims the cups and center.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye closure.
- A supportive leisure bra style.
- Also a great option for the post-mastectomy woman as the contour cups provide the shape and coverage necessary to hold prostheses in place while providing modesty.
- Style # 9265.
- 82% polyamide, 11% elastane, 4% cotton, 3% viscose.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lace Tisha Wireless Bra 9265 by Le Mystere. Sorry!
Interested in new Le Mystere products?
When Michael Rabinowitz founded Le Mystere in 1991, he forever altered the lingerie industry for the better. Culled from 40 years of experience, Michael understands a woman’s desire for bras and underwear that fuse fashion and function. Their bras and underwear fufill that desire.
Le Mystere lingerie reaps praise for their fit. Their high-tech, seamless, molded bras provide a ultra-smooth finish and desirable form. Le Mystere bras are constructed from a variety of soft, sculpted fabrics: microfiber, memory foam, and lace. Le Mystere understands that no two women are similar and for that reason, their lingerie is tailored to suit a woman’s individual needs.
From A to H cup, Le Mystere bras are available in a variety of styles and coverage. Furthermore, Le Mystere’s passion for fit extends to underwear. Bikinis, boylegs, and thongs are crafted from ultra soft, seamless fabrics and exquisite lace. Discover the superior quality and impeccable design of Le Mystere lingerie for yourself. Your attitude toward lingerie will never be the same.
Le Mystere Lace Tisha Wireless Bra 9265
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 4 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
My new favorite bra. I wear a 32C but do not have especially large breasts. Terrific support (without underwire, hallelujah) and looks great under clothes. The band is tighter than I'm used to, but it's the first bra I've had in ages that doesn't move around and require constant adjusting. I would love a convertible/strapless version.Read more » « Show less January 15, 2012 by Anonymous
My new favorite bra. I wear a 32C but do not have especially large breasts. Terrific support (without underwire, hallelujah) and looks great under clothes. The band is tighter than I'm used to, but it's the first bra I've had in ages that doesn't move around and require constant adjusting. I would love a convertible/strapless version.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sedona, AZ
- January 15, 2012
I agree with the above reviewer. This bra can be uncomfortable at first, requiring a break-in period. But I have to say that it's one of the first bras I've ever owned that doesn't slip and slide around causing constant readjustments. I'm alternating with another bra for now but I have very high hopes that this will be my new favorite. I've bought a few.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 4, 2012
I should have just burned the money spent on this. The cups are made weird, so all seams show and it 'sticks out' on the sides. I will never wear this bra.
- Kathy M - customer
- from Gaithersburg, MD
- April 9, 2012
This is THE most comfortable bra I have ever worn (and I'm 72 yrs old so I've worn a lot). It is true to size and was delivered VERY quickly.
- BJ H - customer
- from Fort Mill, SC
- July 4, 2012