- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stock your kitchen with world-renowned Le Creuset® cookware to get the most out of your favorite recipes for years to come.
- The Tri-Ply 7.5 quart Pasta Pot is your ticket to easy, mess-free boiling of pasta and blanching of vegetables.
- It's much easier to boil pasta or blanch vegetables with the strainer in place, and straining or rinsing them is a breeze.
- Both the pot and strainer are constructed of durable, nonreactive stainless steel.
- Nubs on the base of the strainer allow the insert to be used alone as a colander.
- Large helper handles offer a sure grip for lifting insert out of hot water.
- Lid included.
- Stainless steel construction makes for easy cleaning.
- Aluminum core allows for quick heat transfer while cooking, and reduces overall weight.
- Suitable for all types of stove tops, including induction.
- Suitable for all utensils.
- Hand wash only..
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Colander: 6.5" deep x 9.5" diameter.
Weight: 2 lbs.
- Pasta Pot: 7" deep x 9.5" diameter.
Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Capacity: 7.5 qt.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tri-Ply 7.5 Qt. Pasta Pot With Insert by Le Creuset. Sorry!
Interested in new Le Creuset products?
Whether you're an experienced chef or just starting out in the kitchen, Le Creuset offers a variety of products to enhance your culinary skills. The Enameled Cast Iron line is adored by consumers for its design and durability. The cast iron design provides even cooking distribution while the enamel coating makes it easy for clean up; plus, the variety in their shape designs allows for versatility when creating different meals. Both the Tri-Poly Stainless Steel and Forged Hard-Anodized collections are a must-have line for anyone looking to lessen the stress of cooking. Precision pour rims help to prevent spills and splashing while the secure handle grips make cooking a cinch. For those looking for resistance and durability, the Stoneware collection is an essential for the home. This line is resistant to scratching, staining, cracking, and chipping. Versatility in temperatures makes this set a must as it can handle temperatures below freezing or up to heat of 500 degrees Fahrenheit!
But don't think this line is just limited to cookware. Le Creuset Silicone Utensils & Accessories are the perfect tools for true culinary masterpieces. Heat-resistant and made from 100% silicone, these utensils protect your favorite cookware from scratching. Textiles such as oven mitts and potholders also work as a great addition to make your kitchen experience easier and more effective.
There's a reason Le Creuset has been loved for over 80 years. Quality comes from handcrafted design, meant to last generations to come. If you're passionate about food, put the spirit into your meals with the unmatched superiority and craftsmanship of Le Creuset.