- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stock your kitchen with world-renowned Le Creuset® cookware to get the most out of your favorite recipes for years to come.
- Thrill the chef in your life by giving him or her the Set of 4 Stoneware Cocottes w/ Cookbook.
- Great for single-serving side dishes and desserts.
- Constructed with a unique clay mixture that becomes very dense when fired, making it extremely even-heating and scorch-resistant.
- Tremendous thermal resistance from -65°F to 500°F.
- Can be used in the oven, broiler, microwave and can be stored in the freezer or refrigerator.
- Premium enamel exterior resists scratching and retains its brilliant color.
- Virtually nonstick interior releases food easily and is a breeze to clean.
- Cook with or without snug-fitting lids that lock in heat and moisture.
- Comes with a cookbook containing 25 recipes specifically suited to the mini cocottes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity each: 8 fl. oz.
- Diameter: 3.75"
- Height: 2"
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Set of 4 Stoneware Cocottes w/ Cookbook by Le Creuset. Sorry!
Interested in new Le Creuset products?
Whether you're an experienced chef or just starting out in the kitchen, Le Creuset offers a variety of products to enhance your culinary skills. The Enameled Cast Iron line is adored by consumers for its design and durability. The cast iron design provides even cooking distribution while the enamel coating makes it easy for clean up; plus, the variety in their shape designs allows for versatility when creating different meals. Both the Tri-Poly Stainless Steel and Forged Hard-Anodized collections are a must-have line for anyone looking to lessen the stress of cooking. Precision pour rims help to prevent spills and splashing while the secure handle grips make cooking a cinch. For those looking for resistance and durability, the Stoneware collection is an essential for the home. This line is resistant to scratching, staining, cracking, and chipping. Versatility in temperatures makes this set a must as it can handle temperatures below freezing or up to heat of 500 degrees Fahrenheit!
But don't think this line is just limited to cookware. Le Creuset Silicone Utensils & Accessories are the perfect tools for true culinary masterpieces. Heat-resistant and made from 100% silicone, these utensils protect your favorite cookware from scratching. Textiles such as oven mitts and potholders also work as a great addition to make your kitchen experience easier and more effective.
There's a reason Le Creuset has been loved for over 80 years. Quality comes from handcrafted design, meant to last generations to come. If you're passionate about food, put the spirit into your meals with the unmatched superiority and craftsmanship of Le Creuset.
Le Creuset Set of 4 Stoneware Cocottes w/ Cookbook
Beautiful little cocottes, the cookbook has great recipes. Really cute and fun for dinner parties and romantic meals at home.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 27, 2012
These little stoneware baking dishes are completely adorable and make a great housewarming gift. The cookbook is filled with great recipe ideas perfect for the mini cocottes.
I'd also recommend: mauviel
- Katie - customer
- from new hampshire
- April 21, 2013
These are beautiful! They are exactly as described. They are small; however, thanks to other reviewers, I was fully aware of the size before I purchased! So cute and with so many possible uses. I intend to also use them when serving things like nachos...for all of the different toppings!
- Mary H - customer
- from IL
- March 17, 2013
Rated 5 stars in all categories. These mini stoneware cocottes are not only cute, they are really great for cooking up food. The recipe book has some great recipes for main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. This is also a great housewarming gift!
I'd also recommend: mauveil, staub
- Katie - customer
- from new hampshire
- September 29, 2012