- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Roam the countryside or weather the city rain in the strapping performance of the Vierzon AIRConfort™ boot from Le Chameau™.
- 100% waterproof.
- Handcrafted from 21 separate pieces of natural rubber.
- Waterproof gusset with adjustable strap for a customizable fit.
- Pull-on style for on-the-go wear.
- Air Confort™ anti-microbial lining wicks heat and moisture away from the skin to promote a cooler, drier environment.
- Removable Air Confort insole offers a great step-in feel.
- Dual-density midsole supplies lasting underfoot comfort.
- Shank reinforcement for extra support.
- Hardy rubber outsole for multi-directional traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 16 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vierzon AIRConfort™ by Le Chameau. Sorry!
Interested in new Le Chameau products?
Elevated training standards, unique skills and techniques have been passed down from generation to generation, ensuring each pair of boots is designed with the same care, quality and fine craftsmanship.
Every rubber boot is handcrafted from the finest materials available. All styles feature a defined arch support for all-day comfort, as well as technical lining to keep feet protected from the elements. Natural rubber and rich, full-grain calf leathers are utilized to guarantee lasting comfort and reliable performance.
Le Chameau offers a variety of outdoor and fashion-inspired rubber boot styles for both men and women, ensuring something for each person’s unique taste.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Le Chameau Vierzon AIRConfort™
I'm a man's man. I hunt and fish. I have struggled for years to find a rubber boot that is comfortable for my short, wide foot and reliably waterproof. I was hesitant to pay such a premium price for these boots. After receiving them today, I'm glad I made the purchase. The boots are unbelievably comfortable out of the box. The natural rubber is very supple. It's clear that these boots do not need a break in period. The boots do have a rubber smell. So, hunters will need to let them air out before chasing wary quarry. Sizing for US run a little large. If you are a 1/2 size, I recommend ordering down instead of up a size. I'm looking forward to putting these boots to work this weekend. As of now, I would by them again based on their comfort.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Halifax, Virginia USA
- January 23, 2013