- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Weather any conditions Mother Nature may bring your way as you tread safely in the resilient Vatna 2 GORE-TEX® boots by Le Chameau™.
- Designed for the cold weather outdoorsman.
- Quality full-grain Italian leather and Kotkor® fabric uppers.
- GORE-TEX "Partelana" membrane ensures waterproof protection, while maintaining a breathable in-shoe climate.
- Extended bumper for added protection.
- Waterproof, gusseted buckle closure.
- Durable polyurethane midsole provides all-day comfort.
- Vibram® "Baltra" rubber outsole delivers exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Abrasion-resistant stone guard.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Circumference: 16 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 16 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vatna 2 GORE-TEX® by Le Chameau. Sorry!
Interested in new Le Chameau products?
Elevated training standards, unique skills and techniques have been passed down from generation to generation, ensuring each pair of boots is designed with the same care, quality and fine craftsmanship.
Every rubber boot is handcrafted from the finest materials available. All styles feature a defined arch support for all-day comfort, as well as technical lining to keep feet protected from the elements. Natural rubber and rich, full-grain calf leathers are utilized to guarantee lasting comfort and reliable performance.
Le Chameau offers a variety of outdoor and fashion-inspired rubber boot styles for both men and women, ensuring something for each person’s unique taste.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Le Chameau Vatna 2 GORE-TEX®
My first five star review. First, and fortunately for me, these run very large. I normally wear a 10 or 10½, and the 10 was way too big. I returned them for a 9½ which fits well. This was fortunate because during the time I was doing the return they went on sale so I got the replacement pair for less. Even on sale, however, these are expensive. And it is only when you put them on that you appreciate the quality. I have been wearing them in 15° weather with snow and ice, and they have been able to handle everything that I can throw at them on my farm while keeping my feet comfortably warm and dry. They provide great support as well as grip, and the materials make them extremely flexible when compared to traditional leather boots when it comes to kneeling/bending etc. And what is fairly unique about these boots is that they can handle the messy parts of life and still look pretty nice when venturing out into the civilized world. With that being said these will not be for everyone, you will probably only want to make the investment if you spend lengthy periods of time outside in a cold/wet weather environment. These really are boots and go up to the knee, so if this is not your style it is best to look elsewhere. Also, these require some effort to get on and off so if you are looking for something to pull on and off even fairly frequently you will be much better off with something with a side zip. If you are living the lifestyle these boots were designed for you will be hard pressed to find anything better.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- January 26, 2013