- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fashion and function come together in this stunning boot!
- Easy pull-on construction with lace-up front.
- Leather upper with nylon shaft abnd textured overlays.
- Man-made lining.
- Lightly cushioned man-made footbed.
- Textured rubber sole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 12 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out these comfort-enhancing accessories:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Quinly by LAUREN Ralph Lauren. Sorry!
Interested in new LAUREN Ralph Lauren products?
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
LAUREN Ralph Lauren Quinly
The bottom part of the boot is much more chunky than the picture portrays and the it feels a size larger. I wear an 11 and would have exchanged it for a 10.5 if they sold it. I think the 10 would be cutting it too close though. They slip on really easily and once I've put some insoles in I think they'll be all right with bulky winter socks. The chunky sole is growing on me, especially when I remember that I'm buying them to be worn during snowy/slushy NY winters and they're pretty comfy. You're supposed to be able to sinch the top of the boot, but the tie is loose. I have large calves so I fill out the top part of the boot. If you have smaller calves, you'll probably have to knot the tie at the top.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City, NY
- December 26, 2011