- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Can't nobody pull the wool over your eyes with these here boots!
- Man-made upper features snake print, contrast western stitching and decorative metal detail at the toe.
- Pull-on style with pull loops for easy on and off.
- Man-made lining offers comfort.
- Round toe offers an updated, authentic silhouette.
- TPR outsole with rubber heel for traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 13 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Snake Pit (Toddler/Youth) by Laredo Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Laredo Kids products?
Laredo is known for its affordable prices, authentic western style and excellent fit. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style. The style spectrum has been covered, from ropers to classic western to buckaroo styles, always with the customer in mind.
Western boots provide protection and comfort for hard-working feet. Laredo boots are functional, performance driven boots. Durability, affordability and classic western style is at the heart of every Laredo product.
Laredo Kids Snake Pit (Toddler/Youth)
Average rating is 3 out of 5 from a total of 2 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Bought these for my son at Christmas and he loves them!Read more » « Show less January 9, 2012 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
You may as well throw your money in the trash. I bought these for my little five year old cowboy and they were falling apart within two days. My husband and I are buying him the more expensive boots now because they are made so much better. Very disappointed.Read more » « Show less March 24, 2012 by Anonymous
Bought these for my son at Christmas and he loves them!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- January 9, 2012
You may as well throw your money in the trash. I bought these for my little five year old cowboy and they were falling apart within two days. My husband and I are buying him the more expensive boots now because they are made so much better. Very disappointed.
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- March 24, 2012