- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The little guy will feel a boost of confidence knowing that the Pico from Lakai™ is just like his idol at the skatepark.
- Uppers made of durable suede and canvas.
- Form fitting upper with padded tongue and collar.
- Lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Lakai logo stitched on tongue and side panel.
- Full-length shock absorbing insole.
- Tacky gum rubber outsole for optimum grip.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pico (Toddler/Youth) by Lakai. Sorry!
Interested in new Lakai products?
You will not find a better selection of skateboard shoes than Lakai. Lakai has something for everyone from their industry collaborations to their pro model styles and color ups. Lakai shoes and Lakai clothing have changed the game and are here to stay.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Lakai Pico (Toddler/Youth)
Back to school shoes for my 9 year old. Lakai keeps 'em strong. We love the brand because they last. 3-4 months - no toe seams splitting like many other brands. My boys both skate and ride scooters. They last until their feet grow or through the sole when they are worn! Be back for more.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from So Cal
- September 26, 2012