- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Peep these clean Pico kicks from Lakai™ for fresh style that's equally ready to tear it up!
- Combination upper of durable suede and canvas.
- Form fitting upper for increased board feel.
- Full-length shock absorbing insole,
- Equa-Form™ cushioning underneath the footbed to help control heel bruises.
- Flexible vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Gum rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern for optimal traction.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pico by Lakai. Sorry!
Interested in new Lakai products?
You will not find a better selection of skateboard shoes than Lakai. Lakai has something for everyone from their industry collaborations to their pro model styles and color ups. Lakai shoes and Lakai clothing have changed the game and are here to stay.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
92% Felt true to width
8% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
8% Excellent arch support
92% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 13 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Bought these for my 10 year old and he loves them. He only wants this brand from now on. They held up well to the daily abuse of school and recess.Read more » « Show less February 4, 2012 by JC
Bought these for my 10 year old and he loves them. He only wants this brand from now on. They held up well to the daily abuse of school and recess.
- JC - customer
- February 4, 2012
These are a great shoe, and last a long time so you wont need to buy a new shoe every month if you skate a lot. Most Lakai's feel pretty much the same so if you have had a Lakai shoe before, you will feel right at home with them. They also have a nice steez factor.
- Dan N - customer
- from Pittsburgh
- September 21, 2011
These shoes rock. They are stylish, true to size, and very comfortable. If you're looking for a lot of padding, look elsewhere, but they do have good arch support.
- John M - customer
- from La Jolla, CA
- July 15, 2011
Cool shoes, and comfortable. The insole was thin and wore out fast, so I got a new one. nice shoes.
- Gabriel - customer
- from iowa
- June 29, 2011
Narrow shoe so if you have really wide feet, it might be no go, but good overall nice seamless toe cap.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- June 14, 2011