- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the La Sportiva Size Conversion.
- Whether you're out for quick hike or an all-day excursion, the Garnet GTX hiking book will keep you comfortable and dry through puddles and rainstorms. And its tough construction and excellent outsole will make sure you stay steady on your feet all day long.
- Idro-Perwanger leather and waterproof Cordura® Pro Dupont® upper.
- Protective rubber toe cap guards against rocks and debris.
- Features differentiated lacing zones for a more secure and preferred fit.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining provides the best waterproof protection and breathability.
- 3mm of soft EVA cushioning on the footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Honeycomb SBR aircushion midsole provides supportive cushioning.
- Vibram® Grivola rubber outsole with super aggressive lugs provide superb grip and durability.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Garnet GTX by La Sportiva. Sorry!
Interested in new La Sportiva products?
The breadth of the La Sportiva® product quiver is unsurpassed. They make boots for Everest; they make climbing shoes for pushing the 5.15 envelope; and they make running shoes that deliver a great ride on anyone's favorite trail. Whatever footwear the outdoor consumer needs, La Sportiva® has the highest quality, most innovative product to meet the need.
Constantly searching for more advanced technologies for their shoes and products, La Sportiva® also gains inspiration from the outside world from which they strive to nurture and respect. Dealing within a worldwide market, La Sportiva® has over 80 years of history behind them and continue to produce top quality footwear, destined for the new generations, with the most modern ways of understanding the mountains.