- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Comfortable and stylish, these L-R-G™ jeans are a must-have.
- Button front closure with zipper fly.
- Rivets and bar tracks at high stress points for durability.
- Embroidered "L" logo at front right coin pocket and embroidered trademark "L" and rear pockets.
- Five pocket design for all of your goods.
- Sewn on L-R-G woven labels at front left belt loop and rear right pocket.
- Metal L-R-G logo badge at right coin pocket.
- Leather patch at rear waist and sewn on leather loop label at crotch.
- 34" inseam.
- 43" outseam.
- 10" front rise.
- 15" back rise.
- 16" leg opening.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Core Collection TS Jean by L-R-G. Sorry!
Interested in new L-R-G products?
A company designed to overthrow the masses by our influence. Our slogan is simple, “underground inventive, overground effective”. At LRG we focus on the ones that are trying to pay their rent with their passions. Think of us as a support group for the independent and underground culture. We put the spotlight where we think it really belongs, because it's much more than clothing and concepts, it is a way of living. LRG, innovative essence for the above-average person.
L-R-G Core Collection TS Jean
Great jeans! True to size. The little give from the 3% lycra or something makes them quite comfortable. I would prefer a belt label that allowed the belt to go through it.
- Nicholas G - customer
- from Indinapolis, IN
- May 17, 2013
Incredible jeans. They're soft, they have enough room in the thighs, they don't drag under your heels, while also not looking too tight.
- Rob G - customer
- from Long Island, NY
- October 19, 2010
The material feels a little rough. I usually wear a 32 but the 32 in this jean was too tight. No 33 so ordered 34, too big. Returned.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 7, 2011