- Stay true to your carefree chic reputation in a jean that makes your style look sleek and effortless.
- The Natalie boasts a boot cut leg and a slightly higher rise for a slender look.
- Subtle whiskering for a "favorite jean" look.
- Bold, contrast topstitching.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Button-flap closures at back pockets.
- Belt loop waist.
- Zip button fly.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Natalie High-Rise Bootcut in Caree by KUT from the Kloth. Sorry!
Interested in new KUT from the Kloth products?
KUT from the Kloth Natalie High-Rise Bootcut in Caree
Love my new KUT jeans! My sister bought a pair and she looked so great in them that I had to try them! Great dark denim color and a thick fabric. Love the thick stitching and the pocket detail. I'm going to have to hem them up quite a bit. Oh, and "high-rise" isn't that high, really. They have 2% spandex so I ordered down one size and they fit marvelously! Hate the "whiskers" on the KUT jeans, but these are so dark that you can't really see them!
I'd also recommend: NYDJ
- Artmedic - customer
- from Fort Worth-Dallas Metromess
- March 24, 2013
They fit and look so good. I do have to get them hem, but totally worth it. I have different pairs, and I like the fit a lot.
- Rocio - customer
- from michigan
- January 30, 2013
These jeans are definitely cute, comfy and they fit to size pretty well. I wish they came in a longer length inseam, though. I ordered 34" which has always been spot-on for me but these seemed a tad short (nothing noticeable but I like my jeans to be long!). So, if you're tall, I suggest getting an inch or two longer inseam than you usually order.
I'd also recommend: Lucky Brand
- Shelley W - customer
- from Brownstown, Michigan
- May 2, 2013