- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kuhl Size Chart
- Based closely on an actual military short used in the Burma campaign, the Z Cargo Short performs whether you're heading out on a multiday trek or down to the quickie mart for a jumbo slurpie.
- Kühldry™ fabric features a soft, brushed outer layer that wicks moisture away from the skin for evaporation on the surface while an inner layer dries fast and breathes for optimal comfort.
- Free Ryde™ waist rises rearward for improved fit and comfort.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Sidewinder Adjustable Fit System at waist utilizes fast-lock press tabs and webbing to deliver a dialed-in fit.
- Two slant hand pockets and two rear hook-and-loop pockets.
- Three hook-and-loop flap cargo pockets and two zip cargo pockets.
- Kühlair™ mesh vent system for superior ventilation at each leg.
- 67% cotton, 33% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 23 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Z Cargo Short by Kuhl. Sorry!
Interested in new Kuhl products?
“Original, unique and refreshingly different” has been Kühl’s creative philosophy. This has brought innovative fabric developments like their exclusive Alfpaca™ fleece which is knit from a selection of multicolored yarn into a kaleidoscope of color and technology. Since the introduction of Alfpaca in 2000, Kühl continues to develop exclusive fabrics, original designs and innovative features with the focus on fit. This passion continues to personify Kühl’s strong sense of individuality.
Kühl is “challenging the status quo” by believing in the power of beauty and the importance and value of diversity. Creating apparel their own way and not just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, is what Kühl stands for. Stand up one. Stand up all. Stand strong.
“Follow no one, follow your dreams”™
Kuhl Z Cargo Short
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 24 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I have a hard time finding cargo shorts due to the fact some are just style and no function. These cover all three bases...Style, Function, and Comfort. Great light material, pockets that do more than just look good, and overall feel great.Read more » « Show less December 10, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Design flaw and terrible service - I thought these shorts were amazing so I bought 3 pairs. They were ok for a couple of wears, but after 3 wash cycles they have begun to tear near the crotch. If you examine the shorts, all of the stitching in the front comes to a point in 1 lightly reinforced spot. It is a true design flaw.Read more » « Show less July 25, 2008 by Anonymous
I have a hard time finding cargo shorts due to the fact some are just style and no function. These cover all three bases...Style, Function, and Comfort. Great light material, pockets that do more than just look good, and overall feel great.
I'd also recommend: American Eagle
- Anonymous - customer
- from Capitola, California
- December 10, 2011
My favorite shorts. They breath in the pockets and dry off quickly if they get wet. The dark color is good when so I can use them to work with. They work equally well exercising or at work.
- Bronson S - customer
- from Campbell
- October 18, 2010
Great shorts! Better than expected and fit perfectly (note, the LG is slightly smaller than the size 36, but if you wear a 36 do not go up in size). I now own 6 pair of Kulhs and will continue to buy them from Zappos (fast free delivery on the planet)!
- Brian - customer
- April 2, 2010
Great shorts. Dry fit material drys fast. Feels light and wears very nice. Length could be a little longer over the knee for current styling.
- Jay D - customer
- from Bay Area
- May 18, 2009