- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kuhl Size Chart
- The Säbr cuts through cold weather like a knife thanks to its plush, insulating fabric.
- Soft brushed fleece lining.
- Collar and trim lined with sueded micro-fleece.
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing.
- Thumb loops.
- Full-length zip for easy on and off.
- Two zip hand pockets and one zip sleeve pocket.
- 43% polyester, 42% wool, 13% nylon, 2% other fibers.
- Machine wash cold and dry flat.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sabr Full Zip by Kuhl. Sorry!
Interested in new Kuhl products?
“Original, unique and refreshingly different” has been Kühl’s creative philosophy. This has brought innovative fabric developments like their exclusive Alfpaca™ fleece which is knit from a selection of multicolored yarn into a kaleidoscope of color and technology. Since the introduction of Alfpaca in 2000, Kühl continues to develop exclusive fabrics, original designs and innovative features with the focus on fit. This passion continues to personify Kühl’s strong sense of individuality.
Kühl is “challenging the status quo” by believing in the power of beauty and the importance and value of diversity. Creating apparel their own way and not just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, is what Kühl stands for. Stand up one. Stand up all. Stand strong.
“Follow no one, follow your dreams”™
Kuhl Sabr Full Zip
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fort Walton Beach, FL
- December 25, 2010
This is a really fine piece of clothing. The outside looks like wool but is really fleece. The inside is very soft fleece. Size must run small because I'm 5' 9" and 148 lbs and a large fits perfect. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a light jacket type garment.
- Mike D - customer
- from Mt. Olive, Alabama
- May 14, 2013
Super comfortable, great style with an athletic/slim cut and very well constructed. I'm really happy with this.
- Michael G - customer
- from Reseda, CA
- March 29, 2013