- Kuhl Size Chart
- You may need to buy into the the establishments confining Monday through Friday grind, but the weekends are all about you and doing what you want in the Renegade Shirt.
- Tufflex™ fabric is a soft, durable, four-way stretch weave that features a brushed back for comfort. It's lightweight, quick drying, and wrinkle resistant to accommodate an active lifestyle.
- Spread collar.
- Full-button front features Kühl® custom metal buttons.
- Chest pocket with button closure.
- Straight hemline.
- Logo at left sleeve hem.
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Renegade Shirt by Kuhl. Sorry!
Interested in new Kuhl products?
“Original, unique and refreshingly different” has been Kühl’s creative philosophy. This has brought innovative fabric developments like their exclusive Alfpaca™ fleece which is knit from a selection of multicolored yarn into a kaleidoscope of color and technology. Since the introduction of Alfpaca in 2000, Kühl continues to develop exclusive fabrics, original designs and innovative features with the focus on fit. This passion continues to personify Kühl’s strong sense of individuality.
Kühl is “challenging the status quo” by believing in the power of beauty and the importance and value of diversity. Creating apparel their own way and not just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, is what Kühl stands for. Stand up one. Stand up all. Stand strong.
“Follow no one, follow your dreams”™
Kuhl Renegade Shirt
Kuhl is the coolest company. Their clothing is just awesome. The quality, detail, styles and colors are second to none. This shirt is so good looking. Just ordered it in brown. You can dress it up or down. Their shorts, shirts, sweaters, etc. are all so "kuhl." Fabulous company. The price is so right and Zappos is the best of the best!
- LOUIE P - customer
- from MCKINNEY, TEXAS
- April 24, 2012
Excellent shirt. Fits my needs. Lightweight, good for desert and easy to pack and versatile. I can wear casual dress too. One of the essentials for lightweight travel on extended trips.
- William C - customer
- from United States
- June 1, 2012