- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kuhl Size Chart
- If the idea of leaving the litter-ridden city streets behind in favor of wide open plains and lush forest trails appeals to you, then you're not an outcast, you're part of the Kühl® nation!
- Athletik Fit is relaxed to allow comfortable range of movement and accommodate athletes' larger leg muscles.
- Cotton Kanvas fabric is peached and enzyme washed for a finish much softer than traditional canvas.
- Free Ryde™ waist rises rearward for improved fit and comfort.
- Fixed waist with belt loops.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Classic five-pocket design with additional drop-in pocket at right side leg.
- Ergonomically and anatomically constructed side seams allow full range of motion.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Outkast Pant by Kuhl. Sorry!
Interested in new Kuhl products?
“Original, unique and refreshingly different” has been Kühl’s creative philosophy. This has brought innovative fabric developments like their exclusive Alfpaca™ fleece which is knit from a selection of multicolored yarn into a kaleidoscope of color and technology. Since the introduction of Alfpaca in 2000, Kühl continues to develop exclusive fabrics, original designs and innovative features with the focus on fit. This passion continues to personify Kühl’s strong sense of individuality.
Kühl is “challenging the status quo” by believing in the power of beauty and the importance and value of diversity. Creating apparel their own way and not just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, is what Kühl stands for. Stand up one. Stand up all. Stand strong.
“Follow no one, follow your dreams”™
Kuhl Outkast Pant
Very nice sturdy pant that fit nice and are very comfortable for everyday use, fishing or backpacking. Really can not find a fault except they are a little pricey and never seem to go on sale, if they did i would have a few more pairs. Great pant!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Thousand Oaks, Ca.
- May 13, 2013
Just received the pants today and have worn them all day. Very comfortable and the size is true to what I expect for my 36x34 size. The style is great and definitely is nice pant I can see wearing in the office and around town. I could see the material needing ironing if I don't take them out of the dryer and fold them right away but that is expected with cotton. The cellphone pocket just fits my Galaxy S3 although I won't necessarily use it for carrying a phone. All in all the color, style, features, and craftsmanship seem pretty good. I will be purchasing another pair as soon as my size is in stock. If you are looking for that pair of pants you could wear hiking, around town, and in the office you've found it. If you like this style of pants and need that extra calf and thigh room like I do, these are perfect. A great alternative to brands like Eddie Bauer that make all of their pants for people with toothpick legs. Thanks Kuhl for making something for the rest of us.
- Jason - customer
- from Wisconsin
- January 25, 2013
These are incredible pants. True to size, and fit perfectly. The best thing about Kuhl pants is that these are very unique in style, and are visibly distinguished from other "run of the mill" pants. I have about 5-6 pairs of Kuhl pants, and look forward to my next purchase!
- Anonymous - customer
- from East Lansing, MI
- December 22, 2012
My husband bought these and I really like them. Good fit and nice look. Great alternative to the traditional khaki pant. He even got compliments from a guy friend who now wants a pair.
- Scott - customer
- from Chicago
- October 10, 2012