- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kuhl Size Chart
- Make the day count in the Krux Short. It's ready for anything you throw its way!
- Soft ÜberKühl™ fabric is stronger, lighter, and faster drying than cotton.
- Kühlair™ mesh vent system for superior ventilation at each leg.
- Fixed waist with belt loops.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Two hand pockets and two rear hook-and-loop pockets.
- Two zip cargo pockets and one side drop-in pocket.
- Gusseted inseam and articulated knees allow full range of motion.
- 75% cotton, 25% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 26 in
- Inseam: 16 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 21 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 16. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Krux Short by Kuhl. Sorry!
Interested in new Kuhl products?
“Original, unique and refreshingly different” has been Kühl’s creative philosophy. This has brought innovative fabric developments like their exclusive Alfpaca™ fleece which is knit from a selection of multicolored yarn into a kaleidoscope of color and technology. Since the introduction of Alfpaca in 2000, Kühl continues to develop exclusive fabrics, original designs and innovative features with the focus on fit. This passion continues to personify Kühl’s strong sense of individuality.
Kühl is “challenging the status quo” by believing in the power of beauty and the importance and value of diversity. Creating apparel their own way and not just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, is what Kühl stands for. Stand up one. Stand up all. Stand strong.
“Follow no one, follow your dreams”™
Kuhl Krux Short
I really like these shorts. I am always hesitant when buying clothes online because you never know how things will fit. These fit perfect. My waist size is between a 33 and 34, so these 34's fit just right. The length is what I like...just past the knee. I am 6'1" so take that into consideration. The snap button is different, in a good way, and there is also an extra button inside giving it 2 spots where it can fasten together. The knees are great, they're fitted to go around the knee instead of just being cookie-cutter straight. These shorts are comfortable, lightweight and I will probably get them in another color, too.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florence, SC
- June 30, 2011
These are great shorts. Good quality, light material and strong style. The long inseam was the final deciding factor.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- November 23, 2011
The Kuhl Krux shorts are extremely comfortable and durable. I've worn a pair every other day in summer for three years and they look about as good as new. The long inseam is really nice as my knees are protected. The fabric is nice and dries quickly.
- Toby V - customer
- from Mountain View, CA
- January 16, 2012
These are as comfortable and as durable as any of their shorts or pants. if you tend to find jeans too confining at the thighs because you do a lot of legwork, these are perfect. Realize that they do hang past your knees which can feel a bit weird when you sit down. Still, I do not regret the purchase one bit.
I'd also recommend: ex officio
- Ernie g - customer
- from houston, tx
- October 3, 2011