- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kuhl Size Chart
- The last thing you want to contend with is when you go out is carrying a bunch of different layers so you're not too hot or too cold. Relegate that struggle to the past by grabbing the Kontendr L/S Pullover and maintaining a comfort level that's just right.
- Wildfibre™ is 100% organic peached cotton that has not been genetically modified and is grown without any pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Enzyme washed for a worn-it-forever look.
- Mid-weight fabric for year-round wear.
- Classic crew neck.
- Long sleeves with articulated elbows.
- Logo detail at back collar.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kontendr L/S Pullover by Kuhl. Sorry!
Interested in new Kuhl products?
“Original, unique and refreshingly different” has been Kühl’s creative philosophy. This has brought innovative fabric developments like their exclusive Alfpaca™ fleece which is knit from a selection of multicolored yarn into a kaleidoscope of color and technology. Since the introduction of Alfpaca in 2000, Kühl continues to develop exclusive fabrics, original designs and innovative features with the focus on fit. This passion continues to personify Kühl’s strong sense of individuality.
Kühl is “challenging the status quo” by believing in the power of beauty and the importance and value of diversity. Creating apparel their own way and not just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, is what Kühl stands for. Stand up one. Stand up all. Stand strong.
“Follow no one, follow your dreams”™
Kuhl Kontendr L/S Pullover
Great quality. The styling is very cool. I bought a large. I am 190lbs, 6'1", with about a 42in chest. It is a snug fit. The one thing I wish Zappos would do is put what size the model is wearing on their descriptions.
I'd also recommend: RCVA
- Todd S - customer
- from Oklahoma City, OK
- October 29, 2012
Looks awesome on my hubby. He's 5'10" and 185 lbs and a pretty fit guy; shirt fits him perfectly. The Large he wears doesn't run small like the other reviews claimed, but admittedly the cut is slimmer than some shirts like this. If you have a belly or bulky arms, this might be tight for you.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 20, 2012
Nice quality shirt for the most part, although the material was too thick for me. It was a bit snug even though I ordered an XXL and Im actually an XL. Just a little too stiff and I thought it would probably end up shrinking a bit after washing so I returned it.
- RickR - customer
- from WI
- November 19, 2012