- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Kuhl Size Chart
- Tired of your normal wardrobe? Go Kommando and grab this great Kühl® pullover.
- Wildfibre™ fabric is 100% organic peached cotton that has not been genetically modified and is grown without any pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Classic crew neck.
- Zippered stash pocket at left bicep.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Straight hemline.
- Triple needle topstitch adds style and durability.
- Brand hits at left bicep and nape.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumbld dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kommando Crew by Kuhl. Sorry!
Interested in new Kuhl products?
“Original, unique and refreshingly different” has been Kühl’s creative philosophy. This has brought innovative fabric developments like their exclusive Alfpaca™ fleece which is knit from a selection of multicolored yarn into a kaleidoscope of color and technology. Since the introduction of Alfpaca in 2000, Kühl continues to develop exclusive fabrics, original designs and innovative features with the focus on fit. This passion continues to personify Kühl’s strong sense of individuality.
Kühl is “challenging the status quo” by believing in the power of beauty and the importance and value of diversity. Creating apparel their own way and not just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, is what Kühl stands for. Stand up one. Stand up all. Stand strong.
“Follow no one, follow your dreams”™
Kuhl Kommando Crew
Bought this because I liked the styling, but it turns out it's more like a sweatshirt than a long sleeve tee. No matter, it is incredibly comfortable and warm. Love the thumb loops! Only downside is that the neck is a bit tight on me, but I have a large neck (18.5) so I get that a lot.
- Joshua K - customer
- from Austin, TX
- November 26, 2011
I bought this shirt for my borther in law for Christmas. He loved it! The material was super soft and comfortable. It looked great on.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego
- January 2, 2013
Got this shirt for my husband for running. It's a really nice weight, not too heavy, not too light. Nice little zipper pocket on the sleeve for keys. Runs true to size. Just perfect in place of a sweatshirt. He liked it so well, I bought another one.
- Diane - customer
- from Longboat Key Florida
- September 29, 2012
Comfortable! I like the thumb holes. The zippered arm pocket opens OK if I have my thumb through the thumb hole and straighten the sleeve out as much as possible. It closes with more difficulty. I need to have the arm straightened out and pointing down, but not straight down. 35degree angle or so away from my body.
- Justin y - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- January 30, 2013