- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For a basic watch with long-lasting construction and incredible style get the Terminal Digital by KR3W™.
- Digital time, date and chronograph display.
- Polyurethane band with durable plastic buckle closure.
- Mineral crystal front case.
- Backlight for excellent illumination in dim light.
- Stainless steel caseback.
- Water resistant up to 30 meters.
Face Width 34mm
Face Height 31mm
Face Depth 13mm
Band Width 23mm
Band Circumference 9.5 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Terminal by KR3W. Sorry!
Interested in new KR3W products?
KR3W has become a staple when it comes to skate. KR3W denim, signature KR3W jeans, KR3W shirts, KR3W hoodies, KR3Wjackets, and KR3W shorts are just some of the offerings coming out of the KR3W camp. Fusing music, art, skate and street sense, KR3W has become the choice clothing for Chad Muska, Terry Kennedy, Jim Greco, Tim Anderson, Erik Ellington, Antwuan Dixon, Tom Penny, & the Daggers to name a few.
KR3W seeks to fill the void within the market today. KR3W apparel fuses the gap between streetwear and high end fashion, offering nothing but the best and latest. KR3W clothing is a leader in the game. Live out the lifestyle through KR3W apparel.
Average rating is 2 out of 5 from a total of 2 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Unimpressed. The watch looks great online, however try setting the time without instructions. I'm sending this back. Difficult to set, a little too small for a man's watch.Read more » « Show less April 6, 2011 by Anonymous
Unimpressed. The watch looks great online, however try setting the time without instructions. I'm sending this back. Difficult to set, a little too small for a man's watch.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, D.C.
- April 6, 2011
I didn't come with directions! Contacted kr3w got zero response. don't buy it. Purchased through 6pm.com. Their response was that directions are not included! Too complicated to figure out.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 2, 2012