- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- KR3W K Slim Size Guide
- Show off your laid back style by donning the K Slim Twill Pant from KR3W™.
- Cotton spandex fabrication provides for flexible comfort.
- Slim, straight leg twill pants that ride regular on the waist.
- Belt loop waist.
- Buttoned front closure with drawstring waist.
- Front hand pockets.
- Back patch pockets.
- Stud detailing.
- KR3W logo tag at back right pocket.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 33, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the K Slim Twill by KR3W. Sorry!
Interested in new KR3W products?
KR3W has become a staple when it comes to skate. KR3W denim, signature KR3W jeans, KR3W shirts, KR3W hoodies, KR3Wjackets, and KR3W shorts are just some of the offerings coming out of the KR3W camp. Fusing music, art, skate and street sense, KR3W has become the choice clothing for Chad Muska, Terry Kennedy, Jim Greco, Tim Anderson, Erik Ellington, Antwuan Dixon, Tom Penny, & the Daggers to name a few.
KR3W seeks to fill the void within the market today. KR3W apparel fuses the gap between streetwear and high end fashion, offering nothing but the best and latest. KR3W clothing is a leader in the game. Live out the lifestyle through KR3W apparel.
KR3W K Slim Twill
Don't like the feel or look of most pants that end up looking like huge trousers on me. These fit perfect, very happy with their slim fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- August 30, 2011
Radical britches! I'd buy another pair in a different color (unfortunately only khaki is available), but the dark brown is nice. Item info says these are 2% spandex, but it feels more like a poly/cotton blend. Very rugged and durable, I expect to wear these bad boys for yrs to come. Also versatile in style. I wear them to work on business casual days and also out on the town
- Anonymous - customer
- from PDX
- May 23, 2013