- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You must have done something good to deserve the awesome Halo 2 Watch by KR3W™. And if you didn't? Get it anyway!
- Large digital watch face with backlight.
- Plastic casing with stainless steel caseback.
- Time and date display.
- Polyurethane watch band with buckle closure.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 43 mm
- Case Width: 41 mm
- Case Depth: 14 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Halo 2 by KR3W. Sorry!
Interested in new KR3W products?
KR3W has become a staple when it comes to skate. KR3W denim, signature KR3W jeans, KR3W shirts, KR3W hoodies, KR3Wjackets, and KR3W shorts are just some of the offerings coming out of the KR3W camp. Fusing music, art, skate and street sense, KR3W has become the choice clothing for Chad Muska, Terry Kennedy, Jim Greco, Tim Anderson, Erik Ellington, Antwuan Dixon, Tom Penny, & the Daggers to name a few.
KR3W seeks to fill the void within the market today. KR3W apparel fuses the gap between streetwear and high end fashion, offering nothing but the best and latest. KR3W clothing is a leader in the game. Live out the lifestyle through KR3W apparel.
KR3W Halo 2
The Halo 2 is a stylish timepiece. I received the Clear/Black and the fit and feel is solid. The band isn't exactly clear - it has more of a dark grey color depending on the lighting. In low light it's practically black. The watch features a large digital display with the seconds ticking away underneath. It also features the day of the week and AM/PM notification. Buttons on the side toggle an alarm and date display. The Mode button is used to access a stopwatch, set the alarm, and other time/date information. A fourth button is for the light that illuminates the display in a brilliant blueish green color. Finally, make sure to check the compartment underneath the watch stand when it arrives for the instruction manual. It's hidden away in there. The instructions are bare bones, but with some tinkering the controls are easy enough to figure out. Overall this is a great looking timepiece that's sure to draw eyes and compliments.
- CP - customer
- from North Carolina
- April 9, 2012